Packaging code Fc225 for new paper pulp tray17 October 2018
There is an increased demand for sustainably traded products and sustainable use of materials, including transport packaging. Royal FloraHolland strives for a marketplace without waste and wastage, where as many raw materials as possible are reused.
The paper pulp plant tray now offers an alterative to the current plant trays. We support this kind of innovation and have therefore immediately created the packaging code Fc225 for this pulp tray. You can use this packaging code for your transactions though Royal FloraHolland.
Specifications of paper pulp tray Fc225
- Measurements: 28 x 40 cm (equal to Normpack 200).
- Raw material: compressed paper fiber.
- Water-resistant coating of natural material.
- Fits easily in the existing recycling stream (cardboard/paper).
- Sufficient strength, as long as it is not soaked.
Rates for Fc225
- Supplier transfer price €0.30
- Customer transfer price €0.33
Do you want to use this packaging code for the auction clock? As the paper pulp tray is not standard VBN packaging, you will need an exemption for clock transactions. You can easily request this exemption from the Customer Service desk.
Increasing sustainability of transport packaging
How do we increase sustainability of our transport packaging for the chain? We conduct research and collaborate closely with packaging experts as well as with our suppliers and customers, of course.
On our sustainable packaging agenda:
- Reduce the use of packaging materials.
- The materials we use are produced in an increasingly sustainable manner and allow for more effective recycling.
- Through the Netherlands Institute for Sustainable Packaging (KIVD), we take part in the sector's sustainability plans in order to further increase the sustainability of our packaging.
- Together with customers, we have started an initiative to increase the sustainability of transport packaging in the chain.
Would you like to know more?
This tray is not available through our packaging depots. For more information about availability and other issues, please contact our customer service.
More related news
- 05 February 2019
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe