Introduction of packaging code Fc425 for extra paper pulp tray05 February 2019
In the autumn of 2018, we introduced the packaging code Fc225 for the paper pulp tray. The packaging code Fc425 is now also available for the new paper pulp tray in a different size (56 x 25 cm). You can use this packaging code for your transactions though Royal FloraHolland.
We strive for a marketplace without waste and wastage, where as many raw materials as possible are reused. The paper pulp plant tray offers an alternative to the current plant trays, and is now available in two sizes.
Specifications of the paper pulp trays Fc225 and Fc425
- Material: compressed paper fiber.
- Water-resistant coating of natural material.
- Fits easily in the existing recycling stream (cardboard/paper).
- Sufficient strength, as long as it is not saturated.
|Packaging code||Size||Supplier transfer price||Customer transfer price|
|Fc225||28 x 40 cm||€0.30||€0.33|
|Fc425||56 x 25 cm||€0.50||€0.53|
Do you want to use this packaging code for the auction clock? As the paper pulp tray is not standard VBN packaging, you will need an exemption for clock transactions. You can easily request this exemption from Customer Services.
Increasing sustainability of transport packaging
How do we increase sustainability of our transport packaging for the chain? We conduct research and collaborate closely with packaging experts as well as with our suppliers and customers, of course.
On our sustainable packaging agenda:
- Reduce the use of packaging materials.
- The materials we use are produced in an increasingly sustainable manner and allow for more effective recycling.
- Through the Netherlands Institute for Sustainable Packaging (KIVD), we participate in the sector's sustainability plans aimed at further increasing the sustainability of our packaging.
- Together with customers, we have started an initiative to increase the sustainability of transport packaging in the chain.
Would you like to know more?
This tray is not available through our packaging locations. For more information about availability and other issues, please contact our Customer Service department.
More related news
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive each week:
- current and relevant news
- based on your own profile
Do not display againSubscribe